Naviance is a web-based program for college and career planning for students and families. Naviance allows students and families to:
- Access college profiles and websites
- Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data for HVRHS students who have applied in the past
- Review results from Do What You Are and Career Interest Profiler
- View college representative visit schedules
- View scholarship information
- Create a resume
HVRHS counseling staff use Naviance to send school materials (transcripts, counselor recommendations, teacher recommendations, etc.) to colleges.